QUESTIONS TO DISCUSS IN LIFE GROUP OR WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS:
Passages to consider: Colossians 3:1-14 and 2 Corinthians 4:16-5:10
1. Share what was significant to you from the interview with Randy Alcorn.
2. What has God shown you about Himself, eternity, and mankind through this series?
3. What passages have helped you grasp what God tells us about what happens after life on this earth? A) Take a look at Colossians 3:1-14 and 2 Corinthians 4:16-5:10. What is God showing us about life and eternity in these passages?
4. What has changed in your understanding of what happens after you die? A) How is that impacting how you go about living life each day? B) How has this begun to affect how you pray, or see and interact with others?
5. How will living with eternity in mind and thinking about what happens when you die impact how you plan your summer?
6. The change of the rhythms of summer are wonderful and much needed. How do you plan to stay connected to God, to fellow believers, and to the church in this summer’s rhythm?